Friday 27 January 2012

Video cards, part 3

On to a fabulous blue video card! The colour of the card really changes the way you see the things on it. This was also hand held, as I needed to move the card around to be able to focus on the part I wanted most.


This one really is cropped! Yes! ME! I cropped a picture. I love this. It reminds me a bit of looking at the downtown of a city. The copper coil is clearly one of the most iconic buildings in Video City.

One more time, more light would have improved this image, although going with the city concept, perhaps this is a late-day view of downtown, as all of the daily denizens are emptying the buildings, darkening them as they go home.

Auto white balance, 0 exposure bias, ISO 200, aperture 2.8 and 1/13 exposure length, no flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment